Wednesday, August 20, 2008

All About me

(Nathan
My name is Sandi Sadlock. I have been married to Johnathan Sadlock for over five years and we have a 19 month old son named Nathan. My husband and I moved to Daphne Alabama 2 1/2 years ago from Athens Georgia and yes we are huge Bulldawg fans #1 ranking this year!!! My husbands job is what brought us here. He is the owner operator of the Chick-fil-a in Spanish fort at the Eastern Shore Center. I have been a stay at home mom since my son was born and this is my first time back to school in years. I have decided to go back to school to get my teaching degree in Secondary Education in Social Sciences. I would love to be a History teacher and a coach. I had many teachers in high school that really touched me and I hope I can give that back! I included a picture in my blog of my son sipping on his tea from chick-fil-a.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home