Monday, November 3, 2008

Podcasts

(Sandi,Brian,Christina,and
The first podcast I listened to is Smartboard lessons podcasts. It basically is like talk radio. They give out different links and websites that you can go to for information for technology teaching. It seems as if this podcast is going to becoming to an end after three years. They were recapping on what there favorite sites and moments. Another podcast I listened to was kidcast. It was podcasting for the classroom. The guy who does this podcast is in a new location in Texas and is doing his first broadcast since Nebraska. He is a teacher in the district to teach technology teaching as well. He promotes teachers and students using podcasts in learning.
The podcasts which I have listened to so far are promoting similar types of teaching in which we are learning in our Edm310 class. It is giving different ways this technology can be utilized to help with teaching. I am enjoying listening to these podcasts and getting different ideas for myself that I can use when i am out in the field. It really gives you a fire for wanting to know more and learn more. And I am excited because i know the kids love to learn in these different ways besides just a standard textbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home