Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Podcast assignment

I just finished listening to some of our classes podcasts and my groups podcast as well. I really enjoyed this assignment. The group I was assigned to was " The Last Lecture" by Randy Pauch. My partners were Brian O'Gwynn, Ginny Grant and Christina Ardoin. I was very excited to be assigned to this podcast both for the subject and my group participants. The positives about my group is that everyone was passionate in my group about the subject matter and everyone had very good speaking voices. I felt that our podcast flowed very well and as a matter of fact I felt it was one of the best ones that I listened to without being biased. The one thing I think that we could have improved on is spending a little more time with my group before we actually recorded. To get our thoughts a little more organized. But overall I felt the podcast was very successful, especially it being our first one.
The second podcast I listened to was another podcast about Randy Pauch done by Brandy
wimberly, Amanda Bently and Daniel Griffin. Overall they did a really good job and like our group seemed to be excited about the subject matter. The one main thing that they can improve on is one of their members seemed to use inappropriate words and language for this type of podcast. It came off as a little adolescent. The other two did a great job!
The third podcast I listened to was about UTube done by Heather Rodgers, Delana Bemis, and Chris Borchardt. They had a lot of great information about UTube and had great opinions about it. I think that they did their homework well. The one thing I think that they would improve on is to use a more enthusiastic speaking voice to keep the audience captivated. There were times were things got quiet it needed a little more flow to it. But overall I think this group did a great job on their podcast.
The fourth podcast I listened to was about experience with using blogs. This podcast was done by my classmates Nikita Reed, Angela Hyer, and Carmen O'Conner. I felt that this podcast did not flow very well. I also found that some of the conversation was a little adolescent. I think that I would just word some of the things different. I do feel that they had great ideas for blogging and had some great opinions. It just seemed that as a group that they just did not mesh that well. Some people in the group seemed to be more prepared then others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home