Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My EDM310 Blog Assignments are Now Complete

I just wanted to thank everyone for the great experiences that I have had in this class. It had been many years since I have been back in a classroom and you all have made it so comfortable to be there. Everyone has been very supportive when it came to giving positive input after presentations and everyone is always willing to help out a fellow classmate. I especially want to thank my podcast group, Christina, Brian, and Ginny. I think we did a great job coming together as a team. And thank you Dr. Strange for all that you have taught me in this class. When entering I had no idea what I was in for and I have obtained more knowledge then you will ever know. I am thankful that I will have these tools to take with me into my future. Thanks again to everyone. I will miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home